Now my life seems very quiet.. Again.... You are walking further and further away from me alr.. I guess you do not need me anymore right.. ): Its OK.. I understand.. You have a someone to go back to.. So yea.. Just go ahead.. Continue walking and dun turn back alright.. Yes it might not be easy, but as you said, this is bringing neither of us any good... I now realise the reason why I was lead to you.. I am just suppose to act as an obstacle to make the relationship between you and your partner closer and more loving.. I'm really very happy to be in your life and I hope I have made an impact.. I also hope you won't forget me and we will still continue to be friends... Memories shared between us will always be kept in my heart no matter how far we move on in life.. And I will always be here for you whenever you need me.. I'll always be open and never too busy for you.. As for now, I guess its only right if you go ahead and carry on with your life.. Dun bother abt me.. You have better and more important things to attend to.. Alright.. Always remember that my door will always be open for you.. (: You told me, you duno how to continue anymore, I understand wat u mean now.. I also duno how to continue already..
If you my girl were to read my blog, please dun be sad and cry alright.. Just believe in one thing, if you love someone, let him/her go... If he/she comes back to you, its yours forever... If he/she doesn't, then it was never meant to be... Anyway.. Whatever decisions you are going to make, I will support you.. I juz hope you will really think through and consider all options.. Dun make decisions without thinking through.. OK.. I shall not talk so much.. If you ever need to talk to me or need my help in anything just contact through my handphone.. Available 24/7.. Ok.. Take care of yourself..
(P.S : Please come to school alright. Need help with studies ask me. More than willing to help.)
"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else."


