Haiz.. Didn't go sch today(fri) coz I overslept... The night before do bev project till late.. Then was thinking abt cms role play script... Then fell asleep duno wat time also...
My mind was blank.. Totally... Thurs night while doin bev was chatting.. Then talked to her till I cried and cried.. Haiz.. The things said were juz too WOW... Haiz.. I never mentioned anything like tht.. So please dun say those kind of things... OK.. And its not tht I deserve a better girl than u.. Coz to me u are perfect... Yes u have imperfections too... But its those imperfections tht make u perfect in my eyes... Its certainly u tht deserve a better guy.. All these things is definitely not wat u deserve.. Sorry to have put u in this situation...
Both of us might have made mistakes... Yes.. But why do ppl have to make things difficult and worse for us when they dun know the real story behind it.. Yes the facts out are true... But do u know wat our intention is..? Both of us are alr matured enough to tell the rights from the wrongs.. Wat u think is definitely not like ours... Everyone has their own thoughts... But u juz assume and say as u like.. Wtf...... Come on lar.. I dun want to fight with u.. Alright... I know u wont forgive me but can u please forgive her... I can tell u tht she really really want to make it up to u.. She has realise her mistakes.. Please forgive her.. She wants thing to be peaceful as wat we all use to be before all these.. Haiz.. I really duno wat to say alr..
All I can afford now is to say sorry for everything tht I have done to the all people I have hurt..


