Haiz.. Back to my moody state.. Coz never sleep since i woke up at 12 noon ytd(tuesday).. Ok.. Maybe I did take a short nap in the evening.. But still.. Its definitely not enough.. ): My sleepless nights and insomnia is back.. I duno why.. I guess its because I'm missing someone.. Cant help but to think of tht person 24/7.. Today certainly was not a day enjoyed.. On the com whole day.. Even tht.. Still super bored.. Watched Initial D the movie.. It was awesome but it did not make me smile.. Then watched a lot of other music videos and music videos... But still mood low... Finally gave up at ard 5pm.. Lie down on my bed and play Fifa09 on my psp.. Duno how long I played coz I finally dozed off...
Abt an hour or so ltr.... AHHH....!! Woke up crying.. Had a damn bad dream... ): I dreamt tht the special someone I'm missing left this world.. Omg.. I was damn sad and damn scared.. I went on crying and crying.. Just couldn't stop crying.. Its the first time i ever had such bad dream abt someone I really adore.. Tht dream made my mood worse... Coz i began wondering whether tht person was ok.. I really hope this bad dream wont be a reality.. Coz I duno wat will happen to me if it happen.. I would probably juz lose my mind and become mentally ill... Haiz... I guess tht shows how much I miss tht person.. I bet if u are reading this u can imagine how I was feeling... I'm sure in some point of time in ur life u have been in this state.. Feel so worried, sad, lost and missing tht someone tht u really really adore so much.. I hope and pray tht she is fine...
Well... Since then, I couldn't stop thinking of my bad dream... Even now as I'm typing, my bad dream still lingers in my mind... It keeps haunting me... It has been abt six hours and it is still bothering me.. Haiz.. This sucks man.. I think it will stay with me for a long time.. Or maybe until the next time I get to see her and share a laugh or smile with her.....


