Hello all...! How have u all been..? Yeah man.. Blog revived... Omg.. It has been like wat 2yrs alr lar..! I forgot how to do all this blog things alr can... I actually took 24hrs to do this (seriously)..! Anyway.. A lot has changed since the last time i blog.. Or shld i say everything ard me changed..! Now currently in ITE.. Did like shit for O's... So my JC dream gone... ): Poly still ahead of me but will take some time... Need to finish ITE and NS first..
Btw... Its holidays now...! But guess wat... So damn boring can..! Rotting at home... Got projects to do but I haven't started on any yet.. Die liao.. Fail alr... Haiz.. I guess need to ask my classmates for help soon.. But each of them busy with their own things this holidays.. So yea.. Guess wait till sch starts... 1 more week..
Anyway.. I guess i shall go and sleep now.. Tmr i blog again.. And hopefully my blog will continue... Alright...? Ok.. Goodnight to all.. Sweet dreams... (:


