Hello.. How are u guys out there?? I'm really happy now.. Haha.. Coz slack fest goin to start soon..! Haha.. Today no paper.. .And tmr is my last paper.. Yeah..! I get to slack for abt 2 mths before my results are out... Anyways.. Overall N-Levels was quite easy ar... I find the SS paper and the Chem paper difficult.. Haha... So my predictions of my results : English-2, MT-3 or 4, SS-U and Elect Geog-5 so Comb Humans-U, Physics-2 and Chem-4 or 5 so Comb Science-5, Maths-2(but haven't take paper 2 so might be lower)... Anyways.. If I'm right then I should be able to make it to Sec5.. Haiz.. If not then stayback lor... Coz nxt year SYF year.. I dun want to pangseh the band and go ITE..
Anyways... The past few days i damn tired lar.. Haha.. Coz lyk everyday aft paper I will go play soccer with the Normal Kids... Haha.. Shawn Pang and Nadhir.. LOL.. Then by the time I reach home at ard 9 I will be too tired to study... So I only lyk read through the textbook and notes... Except for Maths,Physics and English.. I did assessment books... I study lyk the most 45mins or 1hr only.. Then i will go watch tv or sleep.. Haha.. Anyway.. Thts all for now.. Bye bye..Take Care...! (:


