Monday, October 10, 2005
Hello.. Long time no post.. Haha... I m so happy.. Exams almost over.... Haha... Only maths P2 n Dnt left.. Haha... I have nth much to say... Oh ya.. I received i msg a few days ago.. Hmm... U wanna know frm who??? haha.. Try to guess... If u guys like hang out wif me all the time u guys shld know who... Haha.. I'm like damn haapy to hear frm HER n receiving HER msg.. Haha.. Dun want to talk abt it anymore lar.. All those who know who HER is juz keep it to urself lar.. Dun go ard telling everyone k.. Come on lar.. I trust u guys know.. Haha.. Anyway.. I Cant update my blog often ya.. I got no internet lar.. Sad... But i'll try to update when there 's an opportunity to do so.. Ok... Bye.. :)
Tonight I've fallen and I cant get up, 12:21 PM